Singing bowls are bowl shaped metal instruments that produces beautiful reverberations when played using wooden stick. The sound and vibration it gives can sync with pituitary gland in the brain. Singing Bowl rings positive sound waves and help stimulates all the happy hormone creating glands that are connected to pituitary gland. Most of the Antique Singing Bowls are made up of astrologically associated 7 metals: Gold (Sun), Silver (Moon), Copper (Venus), Iron (Mars), Tin (Jupiter), Mercury (Mercury) and Lead (Saturn). Some singing bowls are made of mixture of various more metals like brass, alloy, bronze alloy. Singing Bowls are made in various sizes of different weight and radius for various purposes like healing, meditation, yoga, travel buddy, sovereign or any time you wish to settle.How to play singing bowl
- Place the bowl in your hand do not hold the bowl, play the bowl with mallet
- Hold the mallet the like a baton
- Strick the bowl slowly with little pressure for pleasant sound
- Enjoy the sound and strike again once the sound disappear
- Place the bowl in the hand use sticker
- Hold the sticker in the other hand like a pencil
- Gently rub the bowl in the rims of the bowl making circular motion
- Rotate the mallet 4-5 times to produce long and consistence sound.
Water bowl sound
- Fill half portion of the singing bowl with water.
- Play the singing bowl with mallet or striker according to the sound preference.
- The water bowl technique change makes the sound deeper.
- This technique change the molecule of the water
- You can also drink the water if you like to but make use the singing bowl is clean before you do so.
- Country of origin: Nepal
Handmade singing bowl with Shri Yantra design inside. It consists of nine interlocking triangles that surround a central point known as a bindu. These triangles represent the cosmos and the human body. Because of its nine triangles, Shri Yantra is also known as the Navayoni Chakra.
- Chakra balancing
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve circulation and blood flow
- Improve concentration
- Emotional balance
- Improve mental health
- Reduce tension
- Spread positive energy
- Increase mental clarity